Sunday, April 17, 2011

A very productive weekend

It's unbelievable how quickly a weekend goes when you're busy! On Saturday Ben and I hung out at my house because we were having our family Easter dinner. We had it a week early because all four of us had the day off. Mike (my Mom's boyfriend) and I both work next weekend. So, once we got to my house in the morning, Ben started rooting my cell phone in hopes that giving it a new brain may save it's stupid life. Can you tell my phone and I don't have the best of relationships with each other? Damn phone... anyway, it took him about three hours to do this procedure, so I decided to clean. Oh, and did I clean! I even vacuumed! My room looks 100% cleaner than it did. 

Today my Mom and Mike made breakfast which was nice. Then I did three loads of laundry and got to hang them up on the clothesline! I love the smell of clean clothes dried outside on the line. It was absolutely gorgeous out today. After all that was done, Mom and I took a drive out to BJ's because she had a free 60 day trial membership to try out. She ended up getting a 14 month membership because they had some decent deals. We did a few more errands and then headed home to dye our hair. A little while ago I took a hot bath to relax. Before you know it, it'll be time for sleep and morning will be here. Ben was supposed to come over to see me, but I probably won't see him until tomorrow. Ugh... I'm so not looking forward to work in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment