Thursday, April 14, 2011

A makeover & some shoes!

On my day off Wednesday I decided that my blog really looked like crap. It had too much of a melancholy feel to it. So lo and behold it is changed! I even put the picture and title thing together. Yeah, it's no big deal, but I think it came out kinda cute! On a weird note...

...I thought these guys were pretty cool
I could totally rock these babies!

These are so awesome. Too bad they're $54.99 and sold out. Who am I kidding? I have no money! Haha



I love how these shoes have two patterns and are my favorite red. Dorky shoes for a dorky girl!! :) These one's are unavailable as well. I really like them though...

This site had A LOT of other really strange shoes as well...

Yeah... I don't think so. They're only an affordable $149.50, So for that cheap who cares! I'll take three pairs! 

Other than that, my night was pretty good. I went out to dinner with a few friends and hung out for a little bit. I originally had plans to take a nice long walk and crochet when I got home, but that didn't happen. I'm glad it worked out the way it did. Ben is out of work now and on his way over to see me. A good day turns into a great night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment