Saturday, April 23, 2011

All pensive & stuff

The weekend is here again and this time I'm working and fighting a cold. Work has been pretty unbearable, but what else is new? :)

I've been thinking a lot lately... I don't want to go into a lot of details. I strongly believe that everything you do leads you to where you are in your life. Maybe it's fate, I don't know. You may not realize it at the time, but if you look back on some decisions you've made, they've changed your life. I may have made a few mistakes (or a lot lol), but if I hadn't chose to do the things I did, I wouldn't be where I am today. I adore who I'm with and the line of work I do. I start thinking, oh I should have done this or that differently. If I did, I wouldn't be this piss poor lady who has found her true love. This life is hard without money, I know, but I'd much rather have an awesome family and the best guy a girl could ask for. So, I guess I'm trying to say that I'm happy where I am right now.

Tonight I'm going to Ben's house to check on the dog. While I'm there I'm going to make him his favorite Chinese dish. He loves my pork patties with pineapple and different veggies. I'm going to make him a cherry pie for dessert too. I think he'll be happy with all that! I'm going to take a little nap and then head over. After today, I need to close my eyes for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment