Sunday, May 22, 2011

Resolutions

It's been almost six months since New Year's and have I accomplished anything??


- Be a more positive person ----- I am trying... I hope it's working! Fingers crossed!

- Lessen my debt ----- I've been paying as much as I can, but I'm still in the hole!

- Give up at least 3 credit cards ----- So far one is completely paid off!

- Lose at least 15 pounds ----- I lost 5ish. Better than nothing

- Eat healthier ----- I try, but that doesn't always work out. 

- Get my car fixed!!! ----- I did this one!!!

- Pursue a different career ----- The more I think about it, the more I think I should pursue more into the career I'm already in.

- Read more ----- I have been!! I forgot how much I love to read.

- Sleep more regularly ----- Hmm... I slept about 3 hours last night, what do you think??

- Swear less ----- I have been better with this as well.

- Travel somewhere new ----- Ben and I are planning something, I'm not sure what yet! We'll have to make it somewhere new! Actually, we went to Sandy Hook, New Jersey at the beginning of May. That counts right?? I had never been there!


Overall, I have been making progress on my New Year's Resolutions! Five out of eleven is not bad considering most people forget their resolutions by January 3rd. Now lets hope for no rain this weekend so we can have a nice trip into the city! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment