Friday, May 20, 2011

Calla Lilies

Last weekend the family and I ran some errands and ended up looking at flowers and plants and such. We found the most beautiful calla lilies. When I get married I'd like to have orange calla lilies :)

I like the style of this one as well as the color
I like the simplicity of this one most. Just calla lilies and some greenery


I love pink and yellow :)









These are very pretty, but a little too sinister for a wedding


These are a few I took over the weekend





Next weekend we're all planning to go to New York City for the day. I really hope Ben can come. He's not sure if he has that day off or not. I'm also hoping that it doesn't rain! It's been raining everyday for what seems like a month. I want the sunshine back!

No comments:

Post a Comment