Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Good news at last!

Well, today (actually yesterday, but you know what I mean) I had ALL four of my wisdom teeth removed. My Mom, Mike and Ben all came with me. They're so wonderful to me. They've supported me during all this legal crap and now getting my teeth out. All of them have helped me with money because I'm so broke I can't even begin to imagine it. I couldn't ask for a better family and boyfriend. When I went in for the surgery Ben went to the store to pick up my new Sims Medieval game that came out today. That was so expensive, I don't know what possessed them to do that! The surgery didn't take that long either. I went in at about 10:20 am and was out around 11:30ish. When they woke me up I was laughing which was weird!! Plus, I got to keep my teeth!! I know, I'm such a weirdo :) The dentist prescribed me vicodin for pain which made me a little nauseous the first time I took it, but the second time I was fine. Ben thought those painkillers would make me very loopy, but I'm really not. I've been pretty coherent and feeling very well. I played my game for a while, made Ben some dinner, and played some Disney Scene It. Not bad if I do say so myself!! I thought for sure I'd be dead to the world for at least the day.

Getting my wisdom teeth removed wasn't the good news though. I finally heard back about my re-certification for my job and they'll extend it for the time I need. I cried when I heard the news. I've been constantly stressed since November. I truly look forward to not being so anxious and stressed out all the time. That is a huge weight lifted off my shoulders. Thank you guys for being there for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment