Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Sleepy Still

Today I went to court again and was put in a program to get all these legal things cleared up. It's going to take a year for this program to be over, but whatever. As long as everything will be better in the end. So now it's just a waiting game. Another thing I'll have to see about is my job, but I really don't want to think about that right now.

On another note, I have to have ALL four of my wisdom teeth removed on the 22nd of this month. Go me! At least they're knocking me out for the procedure. I am pretty nervous because I've never been knocked out for anything ever! Well, if I die, it was nice while it lasted I suppose.

I am also glad to say that things with Ben and I are much, much better! I wouldn't have much to live for if I lost him. He has helped me out so much during this crappy time in my life. We've been together almost a year already. We dated for a while before we made it "official" so we're both not sure when to celebrate our anniversary. I think we're going to celebrate it on April 1st. That was when we left for Washington DC to go see the cherry blossoms. I believe it was when we were down there that I first told Ben I loved him. I'm so glad we're together. At least I'm ending on a happier note for a change :)

Ben and I sitting on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial - April 2, 2010. This is one of my favorite pictures of us <3

We look like such goof balls here :)

Lincoln Memorial

Statue of Lincoln in his memorial :)

Reflecting Pool and Washington Monument

The cherry blossoms were gorgeous!


Jefferson Memorial with more pretty cherry trees

Inside the Jefferson Memorial

Close up on the pillars of the Jefferson Memorial

I loved the subway! The architecture was so interesting.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment