Monday, June 27, 2011

Recurring dreams and somber music

So, I've been pretty terrible with writing, huh? I guess I've just had a lot on my mind. Of course when I go to actually write them out I can't think of half of them!

Well, one weird thing is the recurring dream that I've had for years happened again last night. I know exactly what spurred it on. Last night I had stumbled upon an old friends Facebook through a mutual friend and it brought back a lot of memories. It seemed like this dream went on all night and these kind of dreams always feel real!

The dream has the same basic plot, just different settings and such. It's always about this friend and us somehow bumping into each other and me telling her about these dreams I've been having and how I was sorry for things that happened between us years ago. She usually responds in the same way every time, and agrees that we should forget what happened back then and be friends again. I swear the dreams get sadder each time. This time I was driving and then walking on the one back road not too far from here. Then somehow her and I ran into each other and we hugged. I told her that I've had so many of these dreams before and they all end the same way, by me waking up. I said that I was afraid that this one was the same, but she told me that it wasn't and it was real, that we really were friends again. I was crying in the dream and then I woke up.

I just can't get this out of my head today! Her and I stopped being friends about five years ago and shortly after our "breakup" is when these started happening. I had these dreams three to four times a week a few years ago. Luckily, they're few and far between. I suppose I got what was on my mind out so I can go to sleep and hopefully have more cheerful dreams!

Also, on a completely different topic, Ben and I have been considering moving out with a room mate. We've been discussing this for a while now, but we're not sure if we're financially ready for the expenses of an apartment. So, tonight Ben asked me to move in with him at his house. I would very much like to do that, I'm just not sure if it can happen right away. There's so much more that has to be discussed and whatnot. Plus, I wouldn't want my mom to think that I'm abandoning her. Well, we'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment