Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Has it set in yet?

This all came about pretty fast and it's still kinda sinking into my brain! There are only 17 days left until I go. I have to make sure I pack as much as I can in that little carry on suit case that I'm allowing myself. At least it's only a weekend! If I check one bag it'll cost $25 each way. I would much rather save $50! Plus, I can have my luggage with me at all times. Then I can avoid waiting forever for all the bags to unload from the airplane.

Everything has been booked. Hotel is booked, but not paid for until I arrive. Flights are booked and paid for. All having window seats with even numbers! And most importantly, the ticket for the Glaminar has been purchased! I also broke the news to my Mom that I'm going. She was alright with it, but she's nervous that I'm going alone. I'm going to miss her and Ben so much while I'm away. Ben said he'd go, but it's so close to the holiday season that he can't.

I am so excited to go! I've been following Kandee's blog for a few years now. I remember when she had her first Glaminar last year and I never thought that I'd ever go to one. Especially one so far away! I'll be three time zones away from home! :o

17 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment