Monday, July 18, 2011

Something to look forward to!

Ben finally got approved for his vacation time in August. So this means we're going away!!! I really look forward to getting away a few times a year. It really helps me to regroup. Ben and I both really need this vacation. 

We decided on Williamsburg for this years big trip! We both agreed that we didn't want to spend more than $500-$600ish. Well I was able to book a condo, yes, a condo for four nights at $450. Umm... can we say hell yes? Also, if we wanted to get the 7 day 7 attraction pass its $177 dollars. So, if I do my math right, it seems like we'll each be paying around $400 before extras. Since this is a condo we're staying at, we can bring food with us to cook! Oh, and the best part about it is, there's a jacuzzi! I am SO excited! I can not wait to get away with Ben! 

26 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment