Monday, August 9, 2010

Down to the wire


I'm happy to report that we'll be leaving in 5 days 14 hours and 35 minutes for Canada! Can you tell we need this vacation? Work has been beyond stressful for the two of us. We both keep telling each other that we may not come back.

There is still so much I have to get done before we leave. I took a half day on Sunday so we can get a head start to Montreal. But I have to make sure we have all our stuff packed and ready to go by no later than Friday. We're going to see The Dangerous Summer in concert Saturday night so there will be no last minute packing on that day. I'll get out of work at 11 AM Sunday so Ben said he'd be at my house when I get out so we can leave.

Poor Ben has a late night game launch tonight so I only got to see him for about an hour for dinner. He'll get out at 1:30 AM and then has to work early in the morning. He's going to be so tired! At least he has off Wednesday and most of Thursday. Early Thursday morning he has to help with an inventory in Bridgewater I think. I'm also off on Thursday so we can finish up any last minute things before we leave. As long as we have our money and passports and the clothes on our backs we're set! Haha if only it were that easy!

Ben's really getting excited to leave the country. I hope he loves it as much as I do up there. It's going to be such a nice romantic getaway for the two of us. I can't begin to explain how excited I am that I get to spend an entire week with my honey! Just the two of us and the open road...adventure awaits...

No comments:

Post a Comment