Friday, July 9, 2010

Completely Drained

Words can't describe how horrible work has been lately. It's getting to a point where it's effecting me. Headaches are getting worse, I'm more irritable, my hands and arms have been slightly numb, and no matter how much sleep I get I'm still tired. I have no problem working in a stressful environment, but this job gets more stressful by the day. I really hate to complain, but this is driving me crazy.




Luckily I have off tomorrow, not like I am doing much of anything. The only chance of doing anything would have been on Sunday, and I have to work an exchange. I'm not sure what's going on tonight either. Ben said something about going to a party after he gets out of work at 10. I was going to stay at his house tonight, but he has to work early so I don't know if I will or not. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day...



P.S. 37 days!

1 comment: